Uk new health and care visa detailed.

The visa is not a new route as such, but a species of Tier 2 (General) visa — the announcement comes in a new Part A to the Tier 2 policy guidance, added on 14 July. It is also misnamed in the sense that it is only for “qualified doctors, nurses and allied health professionals who have been trained to a recognised standard” — not for care home workers. The full list of eligible professions is:

2112 – Biological scientists and biochemists
2113 – Physical Scientists
2211 – Medical Practitioners
2212 – Psychologists
2213 – Pharmacists
2214 – Ophthalmic Opticians
2215 – Dental practitioners
2217 – Medical Radiographers
2218 – Podiatrists
2219 – Health Professionals not elsewhere classified
2221 – Physiotherapists
2222 – Occupational Therapists
2223 – Speech and Language Therapists
2229 – Therapy professionals not elsewhere classified
2231 – Nurses
2232 – Midwives
2442 – Social Workers
3213 – Paramedics

Comments

  1. I BINEESE M P.AND IAM WORKING AS A MECHANIC IN KERALA STATE ROAD TRANPORT CORPARATION.10years expirience in the authority.and ihave know royal enfield bullet motor cycle mechanism.kindely give job offer to me .my e mail adress.bineespaul80@gmail.com.phone.919567223359

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nurse in lndia..looking for a job in London

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is LIZIAMMA THOMAS.How can I get care giver Visa I UK. Now I am working in Israel. My contact number is 00972-559818541.

    ReplyDelete
  4. myself soumya jose,i need a job in uk.if anybody can help please help me.iam a nurse.and also i have work experience in caregiver sector i was in isreal.plz help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am vineeth I am a nurse by profession. I studied health and social care in UK 2009 2011 batch worked part time in home care.i am looking for caregiver tier 2 Visa.pls send me details on my Whatsapp 9744487702

    ReplyDelete
  6. is there any options for caregiver visa in UK or Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have 4 year work experience in caregiver sector.stil iam working Israel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 4 year work experience in caregiver sector.still I am working israel.can I get caregiver visa in UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Roy and I am a Social worker. I have five year experience In Social Work so i am looking for job in UK.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Qatar airways ലെ അവസരങ്ങൾ | qatar airways job vacancies free visa and apply now

UK STUDENT VISA

UAE JOB VACANCY 2022 | Enoc carrier | Enoc job vacancies 2022